Saint Peter’s Church Erol Beker Chapel of the Good Shepherd, Louise Nevelson, New York, NY
- Treatment of Louise Nevelson 1977 white wall sculptures in The Chapel of the Good Shepherd
- Archival research concerning Nevelson’s working techniques
- Environmental monitoring to determine proper course for environmental management. Working with Engineer Michael Henry.
- Paint analysis to determine cause of deterioration. Working with chemists Chris McGlincy, MoMA and Dr. Cindie Kehlet, Pratt Institute.
- Cleaning and consolidation tests
- Grant writing and fundraising.
The Princeton Art Museum, Princeton, NJ
- Prepared classic Maya ceramic vessels for exhibition, Dancing into Dreams: Maya Vases of the Ik’ Kingdom.
- Collaborative research project: Coordinated MFA Boston conservators and Princeton University students and professors to identify classic Maya ceramic slip components and application methods.
- Cleaned and stabilized two life-size baroque wooden, polychrome and gilt statues.
Private Collection, New York and California
- Examined six Mexican ceramic figures for provenance and manufacturing method.
- Carried out extensive analysis and surface examination to determine date of manufacture.
Thomas Edison National Historic Park, Orange, NJ
Collection of 10,000 Original Copper and Nickel Plated Copper Phonographic Discs
- Collaborated with the curator to design new permanent storage.
- Designed microclimates to preserve newly opened copper masters.
- Conducted cleaning tests to devise proper cleaning methods for playback of the phonographic discs.
Public Design Commission, City of New York
- Examined large-scale stone and steel structures for condition in preparation for move.
- Submitted detailed reports documenting the condition.
Department of Design and Construction, City of New York
- Treated 23 William Grueby ceramic tile wall pavements at El Museo del Barrio.
Harmon Fine Arts, New York, NY
- Reconstructed a large red figure Greek vessel from over 100 broken fragments.
- Treated collection of over 100 ancient Greek marble figures.
- Supervised packing and moving 200 archaeological objects, eight masterpiece impressionist and contemporary paintings.
- Coordinated conservation of the paintings.
- Coordinated mount making and reinstallation of the entire collection.
Museum for African Art, New York, NY
- Courier for the exhibition: Grass Roots: African Origins of an American Art.
- Treated ceramic and wood sculptures by contemporary African ceramicist, El Anatsui.
- Examined and treated a North African jewelry collection.
Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT
- Prepared a Eastern Han Dynasty Money Tree for exhibition.
- Repaired Asian lacquer, wood, stone, ceramic, and metal archaeological objects.
- Cleaned, stabilized five 2nd-century mosaics from Gerasa, Jordan.
- Cleaned American silver collection of over 200 objects.
- Surveyed the collection of 8,000 objects to prepare for packing, move and storage.
- Cleaned and repaired 19th and 20th century American ceramics.
- Dismantled a period room of 3rd century wall paintings from Dura Europos.
Peabody Museum, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Prepared North American wooden, stone, bone and skin artifacts for exhibition, worked with collections manager, exhibition designer, and mount makers to plan the installation.